You can change your password before signing in using the steps described in Forgotten Password.
To change your password after signing in, complete the following steps:
- Select the Admin User Setting icon, which is located in the top right or every screen
- Select the Manage your profile button
The Profile screen displays.
Note: You can also change your first name, last name, job role and primary goal in this screen. For further information on changing the information in your profile, see the Manage Your Profile topic.
- Scroll to the Change Password section
- Enter your current password in the Old Password text box
- Enter the password you want to use in the New Password text box
- Enter the same password in the Confirm New Password text box
- Select the Update button