To add a role, complete the following steps:
- Select the Admin User Settings icon ()
- Select Roles
The Roles screen displays, as illustrated below:
The existing roles are listed.
- Select the Add A Role button
The Add a Role screen displays, as illustrated below:
- Enter a name for the role in the Title text box
- Optionally, add a description of the role in the Description (Optional) text box
- Select the toggles to grant privileges to the user role from the Privileges section
The Privileges section is as illustrated below:
You can select the type of privilege to grant all privileges for that type, or individual privileges to grant specific privileges only.
The privileges are described in the following table:
Type of Privilege Individual Privileges Description Identity Module Generate sharable links Allows users with the user role to generate and share links
Note: The General sharable links toggle cannot be enabled for the Administrator role.
Products Module Draft Feature Version Allows users with the user role to create versions of features Stage Feature Version Allows users with the user role to stage feature versions Publish Feature Version Allows users with the user role to publish feature versions Delivery Module Allows users with the user role to access the sites, site groups, redirects and gifts areas of the Admin Console B2B Module Allows users with the user role to access the Companies & Accounts, CRM Integrations and Bypasses areas of the Admin Console Journey Module Allows user with the user role to access the User State Map, if enabled Settings Allows users with the user role to access split tests, email templates, SAML, payment providers, content API, webhooks, plugins, JSON web tokens and Web Analytics areas of the Admin Console
- Select the Save button to save your changes and return to the Roles screen. Selecting the Cancel button displays the Roles screen without saving any changes