To view the shared products that a user has subscribed to, or had shared with them, complete the following steps:
- Select Identity from the main menu
- Select Users from the menu options
- Select the user from the list, or use the filter to find the user. For further information on using the filter, see the Search or Filter the User List topic
The User Details screen displays.
- Select the Shared Products button
The Shared Products screen displays.
- Select the product name from the Product column
The details of the selected product display, as illustrated below:
This provides the emails of the people with whom the product has been shared, the status, and the dates on which the product was shared. The status can be any of the following:
A status of Active means that the shared product has a valid grant and is in use.
A status of Inactive means that the shared product does not have a valid grant. This could be because the owner no longer holds that subscription, or, for example, because a payment has not yet been successful.
A status of Pending means that an invitation has been sent, but has not yet been accepted.