To build the feature that we use throughout this example, complete the following steps:
- Select Products from the main menu
- Select Features from the menu options
The Features screen displays, as illustrated below:
- Select the Add a Feature button
The Add a Feature screen displays, as illustrated below:
- Enter Article in the Title text box
- Optionally, add a description of the feature in the Description text box
- Select the Continue button
The Developer Interface for HTML features displays as illustrated below:
This contains the tools needed by your development team when adding the feature to your site.
Note: We can just continue to the Developer Interface as we are using an HTML integration. In an HTML integration, you wrap your features in Zephr tags, or use CSS selectors to identify the parts of your HTML document to transform, replace or remove. In this example, we can hide your content and display a registration wall. For information on the available integrations, see the Integration Methods topic.
- Complete the Developer Interface as described in the Developer Interface for HTML Features topic
- Select the Update & Lock button
- Select the Save button
The rules builder displays. For further information on using the rules builder, see the Rules Builder topic.
Next, we create a registration form for use in your rule, as described in the Create Your Registration Form Outcome topic.