To complete your registered user journey, we must build the rule.
To build the rule, complete the following steps:
- Drag the Payment Form outcome that we created in the Create Your Payment Form Outcome topic to the rules canvas
- Drag from the white circle under the Page View node to the black circle to the left of the Trials decision node that we created in the Create Your Trial topic
- Select the Outcomes segment title from the decision bar
- Drag the Show Articles outcome to the rules canvas
- Drag the In Trial node of the Trials decision node to the Show Article outcome
- Drag the Trial Expired node of the Trials decision node to the Payment Form outcome
Your rule is similar to the following:
- Select the Save as New Version button to save your work so far
When a registered user encounters the paywall, they see options similar to the following:
They can select the plan and make their payment. They are granted access for an hour to allow the payment provider to process their payment. Once payment has been successfully processed, the end user is granted the corresponding product in Zephr and becomes a customer.