When a registered user has viewed two pieces of content, we want to present them with a paywall to allow them to subscribe so that they can access more content. To do this, we need to build a payment form outcome.
To build your payment form outcome, complete the following steps:
- Select the Outcomes segment title from the decision bar
- Select the Add Outcome button
The Add an Outcome screen displays, as illustrated below:
- Enter Payment Form in the Title text box
- Optionally, enter a description of the outcome in the Description text box
- Select the Add a New Form or Custom Component Block button
- Select the Add button under the Payment Form heading
The Add Payment Form screen displays, as illustrated below:
- Select the plan you want to use from the Select a plan drop-down menu
- Enter the description of the plan as you want it to appear on your site in the Description text box
Note: If you want to format the text, for example to include a heading or a list, use the formatting bar at the top of the text box.
If the payment option is part of a Scheduled Payment Plan, your users see the price for the first billing period on the payment form. Zephyr recommends that you include details of the time and manner in which the price changes as part of the description.
- Select the Add button to save your changes and return to the Add Payment Form screen. Selecting the Cancel button displays the Add Payment Form screen without saving any changes
The payment option is listed in the Payment Options section.
You can add further payment options if required.
- To add the Recommended tag to a payment option in your payment form, select the Recommended toggle
- Select the Save button to save your changes and return to the Add an Outcome screen. Selecting the Cancel button to display the Add an Outcome screen without saving any changes
- Continue completing the Add an Outcome screen as described in the Add an Outcome topic
Zephr recommends that you define lead-in text, as described in the Hide or Show Content topic.
- Select the Save button to add your outcome
Your Payment Form outcome is added to the decision bar.
We can now build the registered rule to display the payment form outcome when a registered user comes to the end of their trial.