Entitlements sit at the core of many access decisions that are made with Zephr, and are a key part of setting up Credits, Meters and Bundles. Within Feature Rules, we recommend a one-to-one relationship between Entitlements and Features, so your Entitlements will often be used to give your Users access to a piece of content wrapped in Zephr Feature Tags.
To create an Entitlement, navigate to Entitlement Manager > Entitlements within the Zephr Admin Console and click Add Entitlement.
Complete the following fields:
- Label – a title for your Credit
- Description – an optional reference
- Auto Assign – selecting auto assign means the Meter will automatically be granted to all users who meet certain criteria. Options include:
- None (Default)
- To All Users by default
- To All Anonymous Users by default
- To All Authenticated Users by default
Once complete, click Add Entitlement. Your Entitlement will be saved, and you will return to the Entitlements List.
If you want to create more than one Entitlement at a time, tick the Add Another tick box before clicking Add Entitlement.