To add a feature, complete the following steps:
- Select Products from the main menu
- Select Features from the menu options
The Features screen displays, as illustrated below:
- Select the Add a Feature button
The Add a Feature screen displays, as illustrated below:
- Enter a name for the feature in the Title text box
- Optionally, add a description of the feature in the Description text box
Note: The description can be up to 100 characters in length.
- Select the type of integration from the Type of Integration radio buttons. The options are as follows:
For further information on each type of integration, see the Integration Methods topic.
- If using HTML Features, select the kind of feature you are adding from the Type of Feature radio buttons. The options are as follows:
- Select the Continue button
The Developer Interface displays. For further information on completing the Developer Interface for each type of implementation, see the following topics:
- Select the Update & Lock button to save your Developer Interface settings. Selecting the Cancel button displays the Rule Builder without saving any changes made to your Developer Interface settings
You can build your rule using the output in the Rules Builder.
For further information on building your rule, see the Rules Builder topic.
Select the Save button to save your feature as a draft, or select the up arrow then the Save & Publish button to save your feature and make it available for use.