Zephr Journey is an in-rule analytics tool, provided as part of Optimize, which provides a visual representation of the traffic flow in your feature rules. You can use the Journey analytics to examine the flow through different branches in your feature rule. This allows you to identify the rule paths that are thriving, and those that offer no value.
- To use Zephr Journey, you must be viewing the rules canvas for a feature rule. You cannot view any analytics in your redirect rules
- You can use any implementation to view in-rule analytics
- You must be using an HTML or JSON implementation to view conversion data on your outcomes. If you want to view your conversions using an SDK implementation, you can use a custom component block as described in the View Conversion Events in a Rule topic
- When tracking your conversions, Zephr bases the results on outcomes – including those defined in custom blocks. Conversions are not based on segments
You can use Zephr Journey to do the following:
- View analytics data in your feature rules
- Interpret the analytics data
- View conversion rates
- Apply a Filter
- Export the data
Note: Optimize also supports a dashboard tool, which provides a summary of the behaviour of your end users across your sites using Zephr Trend. For further information on using Zephr Trend, see the Optimize – Zephr Trend topic.
The data displayed in Zephr Journey is specific to the feature rule. If that feature rule is used on multiple sites, the displayed data is cumulative for all these sites.
To view analytics data that is specific to a site, Zephr recommends that use one of the following approaches:
- Add a site check to the start of the rule to divert traffic based on the site used by the end user to access the feature
- Create separate features for each site
For further information on creating different paths for sites that use the same feature, contact your Customer Success Manager.