To export aggregated analytics data from a version of your feature, complete the following steps:
- Select Products from the main menu
- Select Features from the menu options
- Select the feature for which you want to view analytics data
- Select the version of the feature you require
- Scroll down to the Rules Builder section
- Select the Analytics button
- If required, filter the data as described in the Apply a Filter topic
Note: You can reset the filter before downloading if you do not want to download time-bound data. To do this, select the reset icon ( ) to the right of the To text box.
- Select the the download icon () to the right of the filter options
If you have not applied a filter, the following options display:
Select Total to download the aggregated data.
If you have applied a filter, the following options display:
Select Total (selected data range) to download the date-bound aggregated data.
The data is downloaded as a CSV file. For further information on the format of the file, see the Understand the Export Data topic.