To enable the Chargify Extension, complete the following steps:
- Select the Settings icon (), which is located at the top right of every screen
- Select Extensions
- Select Chargify
Note: If you cannot see this option in your list of Extensions, contact support.
The Chargify screen displays, as illustrated below:
- Configure the API, as described in the Configure the API topic
- Configure the payment form, as described in the Configure the Payment Form topic
- Configure webhook notifications, as described in the Configure Webhook Notifications topic
- Configure the customer records, as described in the Configure Customer Records topic
- If Chargify is not your current payment provider, select the Use as Payment Provider button
Note: If Chargify is already set as your payment provider this button is disabled and labelled Active Payment Provider.
If you currently have a different payment provider activated, a warning dialog box displays, as illustrated below:
Select the Confirm button to save your settings and activate Chargify as the payment provider. Selecting the Cancel button returns you to the Chargify screen without changing the payment provider.
- If Chargify was already set as your active payment provider, select the Save button to save your changes and return to the Extensions screen
To complete the integration, you must add a webhook in Chargify. For further information on adding a webhook in Chargify, see the Configure a Webhook in Chargify topic.